Time To Review
Here is your to-do list:
- Make sure your rep is reputable.
- Understand common pricing models.
- Know what customer service is available to you.
- Get up to date with your equipment and software.
- Understand your existing contract terms.
Ask the right questions.
- Are you being charged an annual fee?
- Are you paying a monthly minimum penalty?
- Are you signing a contract term and what is the early termination fee?
- What is the monthly service fee
- What is the statement fee?
- What is the batch fee?
- What is my American Express transaction fee? More importantly ask if they are on the new Opt Blue Program – they should be.
- Is there a setup fee?
- Is there an application fee?
- What is the PCI compliance fee?
- What are my funding times?
- Will my fees be debited monthly or daily?
- What type of online reporting will be made available to me?
- Are there fees to reprogram my existing equipment or payment gateway? How about integration fees?
If you have any questions, let our experts answer these questions. Call us today!
Headquartered in Pinole California, MerchantZoom, Inc. was founded by Wally Arakozie. Previously employed by one of the largest merchant processing companies here in California for nearly a decade. Since the company’s beginnings MerchantZoom, has grown into a reputable national merchant provider. Along with delivering state of the art technology and competitive rates, MerchantZoom, thrives on personalized local customer service and support. In order for your business to ZOOM!
759 Appian Way Ste 1A
Pinole, CA 94564
Content Release Date Dec 11 , 2017 – MerchantZoom Inc.
Press Release by 72 Charms LLC, content is the responsibility of MerchantZoom, 72 Charms simply does it’s work for hire, contact us if you need to promote your business, otherwise, contact, MerchantZoom at http://mchzoom.com to take care of your processing needs. If you need social media content management or WordPress design reach out us at www.72charms.com