- Consumer uses a credit card for payment. The merchant enters the cardholder data into their payment system, (either point-of-sale terminal/software or e-commerce site).
- The acquirer / processor receives card data from merchant. The credit card data is routed through the payment system for processing.
- The acquirer /processor sends the data to the payment card brand (Visa, MasterCard, Discover). The credit card data is then forwarded to the issuing bank for verification.
- Credit card is verified by issuing bank / processor. Card verification checks for sufficient funds and account status.
- Upon verification, a payment authorization number is generated by issuing bank. The authorization number indicates acceptance of transaction and is routed back to the payment card brand.
- The acquirer / processor receives the authorization number from the payment card brand.
- The acquirer / processor sends the authorization number back to the merchant.
- Merchant completes the sale. Customer receives the goods or services.
The Payment Industry, and in particular, credit card processing, is complex. Merchants are faced with confusing statements, hundreds of various payment processing fees – including costly layers of discount rates, transaction fees and surcharges – in addition to the numerous processing options offered by merchant service providers, payment gateways, and other payment processing entities
Contact Merchant Zoom today and we’ll consult with you on your best options.
Headquartered in Pinole California, MerchantZoom, Inc. was founded by Wally Arakozie. Previously employed by one of the largest merchant processing companies here in California for nearly a decade. Since the company’s beginnings MerchantZoom, has grown into a reputable national merchant provider. Along with delivering state of the art technology and competitive rates, MerchantZoom, thrives on personalized local customer service and support. In order for your business to ZOOM!
759 Appian Way Ste 1A
Pinole, CA 94564
Tweets by mchzoom
Content Release Date July 17, 2017 – MerchantZoom Inc.
Press Release by 72 Charms LLC, content is the responsibility of MerchantZoom, 72 Charms simply does it’s work for hire, contact us if you need to promote your business, otherwise, contact, MerchantZoom at http://mchzoom.com to take care of your processing needs. If you need social media content management or WordPress design reach out us at www.72charms.com